Belgium - Starting Now
University degree in IT, sciences, economics, engineering or a related field. CISSP and/or CISA/ISO 27000/SABSA Chartered Security Architect – Foundation Certificate (SCF).
Experience and Technical Skills
Contributing to the security vision and strategy of the IT infrastructure of our clients is one of the main tasks of a General Security Architect. You will function as a pragmatic consultant and advisor with a holistic comprehension of the security landscape. It is expected that you can engage with members of executive teams and client management.
As a General Security Architect, you will have a broad range of responsibilities:
▪ At least 5 – 8 years of relevant experience regarding IT architecture and/or security.
▪ Comprehensive understanding of information security in general.
▪ Awareness of the best and most common security practices in IT projects and the field of application development.
▪ Strong comprehension of IT security technology and process
Secure data center
▪ Excellent conceptual knowledge of Information Security Standards and Frameworks (ISO 17799, ISO 2700x).
▪ Experience in GDPR Privacy Law.
▪ Expert in Data Centric Security models, Big Data Security.
▪ Broad experience in web infrastructure security projects
Web reverse proxy,
Web Application Firewall, authentication servers etc.
Mail infrastructure projects (corporate email infra, remote web access, BYOD …), telecom projects (Firewall, DMZ, VOIP), UNIX security projects, BYOD projects, wintel projects etc.
Communication & Soft Skills
▪ Provide advice and contribute to security architecture projects.
▪ Participation in external workgroups and contact with security providers.
▪ Support main IT changes and IT projects based upon the client’s security expertise and with an adequate risk analysis.
▪ Guarantee usage and conformity of projects according to security architecture methodologies and rules.
▪ Write security position papers, architecture references and risk analysis.
▪ IT Security Auditing.
▪ Be the single point of contact for IT security related topics.
Fluent English is mandatory. (Preferable also Dutch or French).
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills